Job Search in a Box!
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Java Functional Analysts
.Net Functional Analyst
“IDI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D”
We are looking for a Project Coordinator. Candidate will be responsible for the planning and coordination of project scheduling and administrative tasks. Support the project staff/project managers by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Create/distribute meeting agenda/minutes. Document action items and perform basic follow-up. Update MS Project Plans, generate and distribute updated project plans and reporting, and assist in the development of presentations. This position requires a bachelor's degree in a related area or 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Project Coordinator needed to support components of major Data Programs that include the Master and Reference Data Program and the Data Distribution (Lake) Program. Each program requires daily administrative maintenance to remain in compliance with the Enterprise DLC.
**Remote to start; on-site through COVID resolution.
We're looking for an experienced Project Manager to support our industry-leading client in Pittsburgh.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Assist with projects related to infrastructure, app dev, and risk nature
- Assign multiple projects that are already funded; manage through completion
- Meet with end users, technical teams, and senior managers
- Define target dates/milestones and run daily Scrums
- Manage both Agile and Waterfall-based projects
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Relevant experience running sprints, standups, and user acceptance
- Ability to guide projects diplomatically and negotiate the process
Job ID: 349223
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Agile Program Manager
Our industry leading client is seeking an Agile Program Manager in the Cincinnati, OH area. This is a long term, immediate hire position with a dynamic company that is at the forefront of technological advancements and implementation.
As the Agile Program Manager, you will lead and deliver enterprise-wide projects, cross-functional strategic initiatives, and directly manage all aspects of the SDLC for large and complex IT and business projects. You will leverage your project management experience and your knowledge of software development life cycle best practices amid a large Agile transformation.
Salary Range: $55.00 to $75.00 per hour
Duration: 3 month contract to hire
Location: Cincinnati, OH (remote for the foreseeable future, but all applicants should be located near Cincinnati, OH once teams return to their offices) (Go Bengals!)
Agile PPM Project Manager
- Must have managed SDLC Agile projects end to end $1 Mil +
- Scrum Master nice to have
- Banking is highly desired
In a highly regulated environment, plan and execute projects through utilization of the company’s project management principles. This opportunity is to provide project management services for:
- Application delivery (planning, installation, configuration, and testing of COTS systems)
- Computer/Infrastructure qualifications
- Software assessments for quality compliance
Project executions will consist of multiple overlapping projects with 2-4 mixed internal/external staff per project. The projects have enterprise roadmap impact. The expectation is the project manager provides accurate, clear, and concise executive management facing communication. This position is within Information Services but also has accountability to the Project Management Office.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility per internal resource managers and third party/vendor input
- Develop comprehensive evergreen project plans to be executed with third parties/vendors and staff members
- Coordinate staff members and third parties/vendors for project execution; maintain directorate staffing allocations
- Track and report project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals; maintain dashboards
- Achieve project budgetary objectives per ongoing financial analysis
- Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule
- Coordinate compliance document approval activities
- Perform day-to-day activities within the guidance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Promote team empowerment to make high velocity decisions
- Must maintain company values, quality, And safety standards
Project Managers: Agile & Scrum
We are hiring Project Managers, Agile Project Managers & Scrum Masters!
Why work for ConsultUSA?
ConsultUSA is a “Top Workplaces” award-winning company. Based on our employees’ overwhelmingly positive responses to independently-conducted workplace surveys sent over a period of 4 consecutive years, our company has earned recognition as a Top Workplace. For us, this translates to engaged and energized employees who enjoy the many perks of being on our team, including rewarding career development opportunities.
ConsultUSA has been a trusted employer of countless IT professionals nationwide for more than 20 years. We specialize in IT and work with exceptional clients with immediate needs for talented professionals across the technology spectrum including business analysts and project managers.
When you join the ConsultUSA team, you’ll make meaningful contributions on IT projects in many different industries and continue to grow both technically and professionally. You can take advantage of free training and certification reimbursement as well as a 401k savings plan that you can begin contributing to on your first day. Contact us today to discuss your career goals and the many opportunities that await you at ConsultUSA.
Senior Project Manager
Reports To: Managing Director of Construction Department FLSA
Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished with the prescribed time frame and within budgetary parameters.
- Supports construction department by obtaining new business with new and existing customers.
- Evaluates new and existing construction opportunities to ensure proper pricing, labor distribution, equipment, subcontractors, and materials are utilized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Work with other project managers and departments to schedule the construction crews.
- Work with construction team on estimating projects.
- Visit with clients and potential clients to estimate and design projects.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities related to projects that are under your control within the scheduled time.
- Order and coordinate material and equipment.
- Coordinate with subcontractors, other trades and General Contractors as required to meet schedule.
- Coordinate with other departments as one team with a common goal. Secure permits as required, gaining administrative support as appropriate.
- Maintain job safety practices and identify any possible safety hazards. Visits projects sites frequently to ensure quality and proper installation and production performance. Interpret trade code requirements for proper installation.
- Mange Change Orders and Requests for Information (RFI).
Project Manager, Construction
Rycon Construction, Inc.
Rycon Construction, Inc. provides preconstruction, general contracting, and construction management services throughout 25+ states. With offices in Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Cleveland, Ft. Lauderdale, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C., Rycon specializes in new construction, renovations, and design-build projects. Rycon's portfolio consists of projects valued up to $200 million each including work in health care, higher education, light industrial, commercial, multi-unit residential, retail, financial, governmental, and LEED facilities.
We are seeking an experienced project manager for our rapidly growing Casework & Millwork Division located in Oakdale, PA.
Sr. Project Manager
- Responsible for the coordination, planning, and actions of staff and consultants, during the project design, design development, construction document preparation, and construction phases of moderately complex to relatively simple, small scaled, and not technically demanding projects undertaken by Company.
- Responsible to represent Company at project related client meetings, team meetings, and construction meetings during the project.
- Responsible for the determination or the assistance of other senior staff in the determination of project fees, development of contracts, client interaction, organization and collections during the project process.
Project Management Job Postings
Business Systems Analyst;
Technical Project Manager;
Infrastructure Project Manager
Why work for CEI?
We’re a group of curious and creative individuals, dedicated to providing the highest levels of service for our customers. CEI has delivered technology services to companies of all sizes for over 26 years and we continue to grow and expand.
Our employees are the key to our success – delivering amazing solutions and results for our customers, while fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration. Our core values of integrity, excellence, dedication, fairness and trust are embedded into our everyday practices.
Job Number: 5224
In this role the Scrum Master will work to support the High Priority Initiative Projects related to Digital Transformation of our business. You will be working in a collaborative team environment with business and other IT representatives.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Coach, mentor, and facilitate the team members to adopt truly Agile mindset, including ownership, self-management and empowerment
- Manage and facilitate the scrum team's daily work including execution of Sprint Ceremonies
Identify and remove impediments to allow the team to focus on development
- Oversee the design, development and implement of work plans to determine the required tasks and resources
Created schedules, project estimates and resource plans
- Assemble and lead project teams, maintain budget & forecasting, manage issues & risks
- Effectively monitor and communicate project status to key stakeholders (including leadership)
- Maintain key performance indicators to ensure projects comes on time and within project
- CSM, ASM or PSM required
Are you passionate about the clinical trial industry and believe technology is the way to innovate better health? Do people come to you naturally for guidance and your insights? Then consider joining us as a Lead Project Manager with our eCOA service line, where you will be responsible for staff management, and directing and managing services for high-visibility client projects to assure high quality, on-time, and on-budget services while promoting excellent customer service.
1. Management of assigned eCOA Project Management team members, including:
2. Independently lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of your own (high visibility) eCOA program/study management projects, including:
3. Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each program/study.
4. Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
5. Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
6. Develop and apply problem-solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue-tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
- Under guidance support, scaling efforts across all LI program areas as required/assigned with a special emphasis on scaling virtual / digital delivery of LI programs supporting volunteer development
- Support the management of the LI budget as needed
- Adhere to and support established budget guidelines for assigned LI programs (i.e. Virtual Orientations, Virtual Programs, LIMC alumni program)
- Execute against identified Needs Assessment where assigned for the LI Program
- Execute against content development needs including developing and coordinating event/session flow and production documents
- Seeks guidance to identify, confirm and monitor vendors and internal and external subject matter experts, facilitators and speakers, SME's and facilitators needed for development and/or delivery of content
- Manage and coordinate development activities in support of program delivery with internal teams such as the PD/Solutions t4eqam and Content team
- Takes part in LI Marketing and Communications efforts for assigned programs
- Manage logistics for LI live and virtual events (space requirements, AV, F&B, platform and support requirements)
- Act as PM and primary contact for LI Programs as assigned
- Responsible for managing market research activities for assigned programs to ensure effective assembly, launch,. data collection and interpretation
- Recommend changes and corrective action as appr4opriate
- Contributor to Executive Briefing and Event Flow documents
- Follows instructions to implement as appropriate internal and external policies and processes that support continuous improvement in service and engagement between PMI, chapters and volunteers