Job Search in a Box!
IT Project Manager
Direct Hire; $100K - $125K
Hybrid, remote vs. in-office. Candidate must be local to the Greater Pittsburgh Area.
Education and Experience:
Demonstrated project management experience (PMP Preferred)
Proven project management methodology for large scale initiatives
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
Excellent communication and customer service skills including the ability to present at the executive level
Ability to work with co-workers and other internal stakeholders
Lead Mgr, Prog & Proj Mgmt
3/22/2022: ID# 10758 Posted to PMI Pittsburgh Chapter /lcm.
Who we are:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Leads a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to client specifications. May allocate/coordinate work within projects.
- Manages and oversees end-to-end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of medium to high complexity. Directs and controls all work performed. Reports and escalates progress/issues to management, as needed.
- Assists in developing detailed project plans and schedules projects, including goals, risks and resource allocation. Monitors project results for significant deviations.
- Contributes to vendor and client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met. Maintains regular contact with clients and coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments.
- May provide input for (project) team member performance appraisals. Works with all required functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the project. May coordinate resources across organizational boundaries
- Serves as a liaison between clients and internal groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification. Manages communication with the business at a detailed functional level and discusses/resolves issues. Manages client expectations and ensures project delivery.
Primary Work Location: Pittsburgh, PA, Other Work Locations: Orlando, FL, Lake Mary, FL
Financial services knowledge and experience preferred; familiar with asset servicing is a plus but not required.
- Experience: 7-10 years of total work experience in Project Management preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification is preferred. Experience
- Manages projects via creation and maintenance of project plans, work breakdown structures, schedule effort estimation and tracking. Conducts status meetings and facilitates issues resolution and risk mitigation.
- Prior experience working with various project management methodologies and familiarity with SDLC process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required; comfortable interacting with all levels of staff and management, including facilitating Steering Committee meetings involving senior management from Operations, Product, Technology and Risk departments.
- Good organizational skills - being able to handle many projects and their coordination simultaneously.
- Accustomed to working within strict deadlines with high commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients, and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
3/22/2022: Posted to PMI Pittsburgh Chapter /lcm.
Project Management - Operations
Requisition ID: 1092 - MARCH 10, 2022
BK Medical is committed to designing ultrasound systems that help surgeons’ image, guide, intervene, and navigate inside the human body. Surgeons are our customers, and they range from HPB surgeons, neurosurgeons, and robotic-assisted surgeons to urologists, colorectal surgeons, and more.
Our mission at BK is to enable real-time intraoperative guidance during surgical procedures, giving surgeons the information needed to immediately make critical decisions.
Real-time visualization supports surgeons in achieving the best patient outcomes by allowing visualization of organs at the time of surgery and imaging the path of surgical devices during the procedure, as well as imaging at the end of surgery. BK Medical’s intraoperative ultrasound imaging can guide the surgeon through various steps – from staging through intervention to validation – all in one procedure.
BK Medical is seeking a Project Manager responsible for ensuring successful completion of all aspects of a projects, execution, and implementation for both technical and operational projects. Leads a multi-disciplinary team that includes internal and external customers, suppliers, agencies, and management to ensure that timelines and budget goals are met.
State College, PA
BK Medical is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Run and prepare plans, timelines, remove impediments, drive projects to be on time and in budget Most projects is an external cost for purchases then internal labor Security, architecture, data center, cloud, etc
- PM will interface with vendors, internal/external customers
- Projects are run Agile, Waterfall and everything in between.
- Can use whatever tool they prefer – the other PM reporting to San uses MS project just open to excel, JIRA, etc. doesn’t matter what they use just as they get it done
- The other PM reporting to Stan is DR and continuity expert, this PM would be a back up to them.
- Run 5-10 projects at a time ie) various projects and size of projects going on - upgrade MQ, work with external vendor upgrading intranet, move out of DC to AWS
- Ideally 5 years PM exp (but open to less years of exp)
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Open to someone with infrastructure tech background who has moved into PM or just a PM with infrastructure project exp.
=> Cloud (AWS) a huge plus
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Computer Science, Data Processing, Business Administration, Accounting or Finance. Work experience in information technology in a business environment may be considered equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a project management and/or technical infrastructure resource role in a corporate information technology department.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and understanding of the following, preferred:
- Mid-range and LAN servers, operating systems, and management and administration tools
- Web-based application and database environments and related products
- Data networking and communications including network security, firewalls, LAN, VLAN, WAN, and wireless networking design, implementation, and optimization
- Project management experience in IT infrastructure preferred
- Experience with disaster recovery/business continuity program management and conducting tabletops and exercises preferred
- Experience managing an environment using WebSphere, Oracle, Solaris and Unix/Linux preferred
- PMI certification preferred
- ABCP or CBCP certification preferred
We are looking for a Project Coordinator. Candidate will be responsible for the planning and coordination of project scheduling and administrative tasks. Support the project staff/project managers by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Create/distribute meeting agenda/minutes. Document action items and perform basic follow-up. Update MS Project Plans, generate and distribute updated project plans and reporting, and assist in the development of presentations. This position requires a bachelor's degree in a related area or 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Project Coordinator needed to support components of major Data Programs that include the Master and Reference Data Program and the Data Distribution (Lake) Program. Each program requires daily administrative maintenance to remain in compliance with the Enterprise DLC.
We're looking for an experienced Project Manager to support our industry-leading client in Pittsburgh.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Assist with projects related to infrastructure, app dev, and risk nature
- Assign multiple projects that are already funded; manage through completion
- Meet with end users, technical teams, and senior managers
- Define target dates/milestones and run daily Scrums
- Manage both Agile and Waterfall-based projects
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Relevant experience running sprints, standups, and user acceptance
- Ability to guide projects diplomatically and negotiate the process
Job ID: 349223
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Agile Program Manager
Our industry leading client is seeking an Agile Program Manager in the Cincinnati, OH area. This is a long term, immediate hire position with a dynamic company that is at the forefront of technological advancements and implementation.
As the Agile Program Manager, you will lead and deliver enterprise-wide projects, cross-functional strategic initiatives, and directly manage all aspects of the SDLC for large and complex IT and business projects. You will leverage your project management experience and your knowledge of software development life cycle best practices amid a large Agile transformation.
Salary Range: $55.00 to $75.00 per hour
Duration: 3 month contract to hire
Location: Cincinnati, OH (remote for the foreseeable future, but all applicants should be located near Cincinnati, OH once teams return to their offices) (Go Bengals!)
Project Managers: Agile & Scrum
We are hiring Project Managers, Agile Project Managers & Scrum Masters!
Why work for ConsultUSA?
ConsultUSA is a “Top Workplaces” award-winning company. Based on our employees’ overwhelmingly positive responses to independently-conducted workplace surveys sent over a period of 4 consecutive years, our company has earned recognition as a Top Workplace. For us, this translates to engaged and energized employees who enjoy the many perks of being on our team, including rewarding career development opportunities.
ConsultUSA has been a trusted employer of countless IT professionals nationwide for more than 20 years. We specialize in IT and work with exceptional clients with immediate needs for talented professionals across the technology spectrum including business analysts and project managers.
When you join the ConsultUSA team, you’ll make meaningful contributions on IT projects in many different industries and continue to grow both technically and professionally. You can take advantage of free training and certification reimbursement as well as a 401k savings plan that you can begin contributing to on your first day. Contact us today to discuss your career goals and the many opportunities that await you at ConsultUSA.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Java Functional Analysts
.Net Functional Analyst
“IDI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D”