Project of the Year
2020 Project of the Year Award
The PMI Pittsburgh Chapter proudly presents the 2020 Project of the Year Award.
This competition will challenge organizations across the region to create and submit their best entries.
If your project is one where both the team and the organization can attribute their overall success to an effective integration of the PMI Methodology, then your project is eligible for this prestigious award. This is your opportunity to publicly recognize and honor your team and their accomplishments, your project, and your company.
December 18, 2020- Application submission deadline to the PMI Pittsburgh Chapter
January 15, 2021- Award recipient notified
February 11, 2021- Award presentation at the PMI Pittsburgh Chapter meeting
Award recipient to provide a 45 minute presentation of their winning project
The Benefits of Participating:
Entering a project into the PMI Pittsburgh Chapter Project of the Year
Award offers many benefits:
- A meaningful way to celebrate success and formally thank your team for a job well done.
- Professional exposure and recognition for the project and participants within your organization.
- Improved understanding of the principles and benefits of project management in your group.
- Peer recognition of their project at the October 2020 PMI‐Pittsburgh Chapter meeting.
- The option of submitting an expanded application for the PMI® International Award for Project Excellence (projects < $100 million) or the PMI® International Project of the Year Award (proj-ects > $100 million).
PMI Pittsburgh Chapter Project of the Year WINNER will receive:
- Recognition at the February 2021 PMI Pittsburgh Chapter Dinner meeting / Awards presentation.
- PMI Pittsburgh Chapter 2020 Project of the Year plaque of recognition.
- Acknowledged by the Chapter for participating in the Awards program on the Chapter website (pittsburghpmi.org), social media, and in the Chapter newsletter.
- Ten free seats at the February 2021 PMI Pittsburgh Chapter meeting / Awards presentation.
- In addition, the winner will receive:
- Two free tickets to the November 2021 PMI Pittsburgh Professional Development Day (PDD).
- Article published on the winning project in the PMI Pittsburgh Chapter newsletter.
- Pittsburgh PMI will donate $250 to winning teams favorite charity.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
For questions, please contact: Project_of_the_year@pittsburghpmi.org