Which is the Best Scrum Master Certification - Hosted by Peak Business Management
Go here to register: https://pmibatonrouge.org/meet-reg1.php?id=169
The PMI Baton Rouge Chapter is inviting you to join the trainers from Peak Business Management, an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute for this special event on Tuesday, June 13th at 6pm CST/7pm EST.
In this one-hour overview, members of the Peak Trainers team compare Scrum Master certifications and include a mini lesson on each to emphasize their similarities and differences. This overview will help participants understand basic Scrum concepts and which Scrum Master certification might be the best fit for their needs.
High level topics include:
- An overview of Scrum, including its history, three pillars, the concepts of iterative, incremental, and adaptive, as well as basic tools and techniques
- Overview of the Professional Scrum Master curriculum, including the Scrum Guide (which purposely leaves gaps)
- Overview of the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master curriculum, including the Way of Working and agile toolkit (which helps to fill Scrum Guide gaps)
- Overview of the Certified Scrum Master curriculum and its place in the Scrum ecosystem
- A summary of options and which one might be best for an individual or team, depending on their situation
- Q&A throughout the presentation
Attendees of this session will receive valuable discounts on upcoming classes, not available to the general public.