Agile 101 for Project Managers (APM)
**Please note, the class is offered in partnership with the PMI Long Island and New York City Chapters. To claim the partner pricing, please use the promo code during the registration on PMI NYC's website linked below: PIT1
Created as an overview specifically for PMs, this internal chapter class has been developed to provide a comprehensive overview of existing Agile approaches, their origins and the prevailing best in class approaches. This training is ideal for those who are inexperienced or relatively new to Agile, or for those who are simply seeking a refresher.
• Where did Agile originate
• What are the main traits of Agility
• What are the key concepts and terminology
• What are the current popular Frameworks
• What are the key Agile roles and practices
• Where can I find more specific/detailed information
Registration fees, less a non-refundable $20 processing charge, are refundable if cancellation is received by noon on the date registration closes. There are no refunds thereafter.
To request a refund, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the Order # and Event Start Date
Photo and video policy
Attendees can self-report 4 PDU's