Apply for Scholarships
Pittsburgh Chapter Academic Scholarship
For the Local University Students in the Pittsburgh geographical coverage area.
The Pittsburgh Chapter Academic Scholarship Academic Scholarship Program is designed to provide financial assistance to students who wish to obtain degrees from accredited academic institutions. Qualifying degrees may be in project management and related programs, such as: Business Administration; Computer Science; Information Technology/Systems; Project Management; Construction/Industrial Management; Engineering; Government/History; Science
- Any individual residing or attending an accredited degree program in the PMI Pittsburgh Chapter geographical area determined by the following zip codes (15001-16299; 16601-16699; 16801-16899).
- Academic scholarships provide financial assistance for degree-seeking students studying project management and project management-related degree programs at accredited academic institutions.
Application Process: To be considered for an academic scholarship, all applicants must submit a completed application form through the online application portal, inclusive of the following documents:
- Transcripts from the applicant’s current or most recently attended high school (secondary school), college, or university. Transcripts that have been downloaded, screenshot, or printed and scanned directly from the applicant’s college or university website are acceptable for the submission of the scholarship application.
- Short Essay
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2021.
- Scholarship Winner Announced at September 9, 2021 Chapter Meeting
Good luck to all the applicants. For any questions regarding any of the scholarships, contact Lee Guo at firstname.lastname@example.org.